|September 27 – My Striving Spirit|
| Trust God’s hand not your own. |
He will hold you up.
Take your mind off the world; put it on Christ.
Continually seek His will for your life, keep praying,
have faith in the Lord, and never forget the love
He has for you.
“What doesn’t kill you makes us stronger.”
“We are only defeated when we quit.”
“A man is not finished when he is defeated.
He is finished when he quits.”
Richard M. Nixon
“Opportunity often comes disguised in the form of misfortune, or temporary defeat.”
“Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent,”
Don’t forget you’re human, it’s OK to have a meltdown. Just don’t unpack and live there.
Cry it out and then refocus on where you are headed.” – Afflictions
1. Corinthians 4:8-10
We are afflicted in every way, not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed; always carrying in the body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested in our bodies.
2. Psalm 34:19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all.
Stand firm www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5WMHFss0vY chill, stay focused
3.. Hebrews 10:35-36 Therefore do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward. For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised.
4. 1 Corinthians 16:13 Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong. God saves
5. Psalm 145:19 He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them.
6. Psalm 34:18 The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. No one can stop God’s plan for you
7. Isaiah 55:8-9 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.
8. Psalm 40:5 O LORD my God, you have performed many wonders for us. Your plans for us are too numerous to list. You have no equal. If I tried to recite all your wonderful deeds, I would never come to the end of them.
9. Romans 8:28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. Do not fear
10. Deuteronomy 31:8 The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.
11. Deuteronomy 4:31 For the LORD your God is a merciful God; he will not abandon or destroy you or forget the covenant with your ancestors, which he confirmed to them by oath.
12. Psalm 118:6 The LORD is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?
13. Psalm 145:18 The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.
|In the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only |
God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Be glory, majesty, dominion and authority,
There is never a time when a man cannot turn repentant to Me and,
craving My pardon, receive it. But there is a time when I cease to be
persistent in urging My follower to an action. Human ear can hear a
sound so often until it ceases to convey a meaning, they too can to be
heard with awareness. So with the spirit-ear, unless the whole desire
and effort is to carry out My plan, My servant may cease to hear, cease
to be aware of My wish. This is a grave spiritual danger, and I say unto
you, watch and guard against it. Now unto Him who is able to keep you
from stumbling, and to make you stand in In