We all know how difficult it is to get ourselves to the gym and actually work
on our physical well being; how difficult it is to follow a diet plan and change
our eating habits. But we can start with something small, something simple:
All you have to do is drink water. Do it at the right time, in the right amount,
be consistent, and you’re done. Simple.
Guzzle up water habitually
There are wonderful benefits of drinking water. So I suggest, you make it into
a habit. Although, it should be emphasized, the important point is consistency
of doing this. If you do it once-twice a week, you won’t get any benefits. You’ve
got do it every day. Make drinking water a habit and you’re on way to enjoying
a long and healthy life.
Chugging water keeps the doctor away.
Many people are unaware that drinking water throws lot of sicknesses out of the window. Consider the Japanese people.
— Their outstanding wisdom regarding water therapy stunned health experts —
continents. Many people of Nippon descent live beyond a hundred years; in fact,
50,000 centenarians living: Japan, today. Staggering number, you say? Agreed, it’s
because they practice the habit of drinking two glasses of water after waking up.
Drinking water at the correct time does maximizes it’s effectiveness on the body
- Don’t brush your teeth; yet.
- You must guzzle up 160ml water before brushing?
Mr. Cecil Taylor cut my hair for 22 years, very well, might i add… Cessal is retired presently BUT! his oldest daughter, Reagan, does her dad proud her barbershop management. they’ve five or six tonsorial artists, that does cater to Charlotte’s daily uptown; a barber-shop that caters to an exclusive clientele.
- That way, the water you drink won’t be fluoride contaminated. (Toothpaste does contains fluoride.)
- Avoid any food or drink intake for the next 45-50 minutes after brushing.
- Eat breakfast… slowly; and gradually.
- After breakfast, don’t eat anything for the next 2 hours.
When is the best time: drink water, why?
- Two glasses of water in the morning after waking up, (helps activate internal organs)
- One glass of water thirty minutes before a meal (aids in digestion)
- One glass of water taking a bath (Helps avoid high blood pressure)
- One glass of water before going to bed (helps to avoid strokes and heart attacks)
You can jazz up your water by mixing it with fresh lemon.
Dave will be a test subject here and now. you know: when it was about 1973 my Father
encouraged all us kids to drink water before bedtime, that was his habit after a year on
Okinawa, Japan. we, his family, were in Oxford, AL while he was away. that was a year
/\ hmm hmmmm = https://en.support.wordpress.com/start = do try this; or not… /\
His Gentle Touch
|Jose San Martin||9:01 PM (25 minutes ago)|
JSM’s daily Lesson:
Do consider the advice of your elders not because they are always right but because of the wisdom they have gleaned from being wrong. Native American quote
As you look back on your younger years the number of times you thought your parents were wrong are now echos that you hear when you try to tell your children what to do… Remember, you are never too old to learn from someone even a few days older than you and never so old you can not teach someone a few days younger.